Submitted by Kooky Carol http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/
* 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
* 2 large eggs
* 1/3 cup oil
* Butter Cream Frosting <http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/butter-cream-frosting/> (click for recipe and ingredients)
1. Mix together dry cake mix, eggs, and oil. Stir until completely combined.
2. Roll into 2″ balls and place on parchment paper <http://skimlinks.pgpartner.com/mrdr.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fskimlinks.pgpartner.com%2Fsearch.php%2Fform_keyword%3Dparchment%2Bpaper> 3″ apart on cookie sheet.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 375° for 10 minutes.
4. Let cookies cool completely.
5. Ice 1 cookie with Butter Cream Frosting and place another cookie on top of it.
6. Thinly coat top side of cookie with Butter Cream Frosting, sprinkle with any red, white, and blue edible accents.
*Note: For a smaller cookie roll into 1″ ball and lessen cook time.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)