- 6 medium bell peppers (any color), tops cut off and cores removed
- 1 package Morningstar Farms Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles, cooked according to package instructions
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) freshly-shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup good-quality salsa
- Optional toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado, extra cheese
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Arrange the peppers in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish so that the cavity side is facing up.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cooked black bean crumbles, cooked quinoa, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese and salsa until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the cavities of the six bell peppers.
- Sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are cooked and soft and the cheese is all melted.
Serve immediately, topped with optional toppings if desired.