- 2 cups dried elbow macaroni (4 cups cooked)
- ⅓ Cup sharp cheddar, grated
- ⅓ Cup Swiss, grated
- ⅓ Cup Jack, grated
- ⅓ Cup Colby, grated
- ⅓ Cup Muenster
- ⅓ Cup Gouda, grated
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350⁰
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil, season with salt and add macaroni, cooking until al dente. Follow directions on package (approx. 10 minutes).
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- While pasta is still hot mix in all the cheeses.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, butter, eggs, salt, pepper, and milk. Combine with pasta and cheeses mixing until completely blended.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray then pour macaroni mixture into the casserole dish.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and if desired top with additional cheese.