- 1 – 20 ounce can of apple pie filling – you can substitute with your favorite fruit pie filling
- 1 pre-made pie crust – We used Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Allow one pre-made pie crust dough to reach room temperature
- Unroll pie crust dough and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Roll dough until large enough to fit into the bottom of 9×13 inch baker.
- Place your favorite fruit pie filling mixture down center of dough, approximately 2-inches wide.
- Cut 10 slits, about 3/4 inch wide on each side of dough surrounding apple mixture alternating dough strips from one side to the other. Fold ends over to seal.
- Melt butter in Micro just until it liquefies; do not boil.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Mix milk into sugar.
- Add more milk if needed, a little at a time, to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle on desired product
To handle hot pans safely we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here