Asian Egg Rolls
- 1 pound diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 pound bean sprouts
- 1/2 pound shredded cabbage
- One medium (1 cup) chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- One clove garlic, minced
- One package (20) egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients except wrappers and frying oil together in a bowl. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Divide filling among the wrappers and fold as directed on wrapper package instructions. We used Spring Roll Rice Paper Wrappers Click Here
- Preheat the oil to 350°F.
- Fry egg rolls in hot oil (1 inch or more) until Golden Brown.
Drain on paper towels.