Submitted by Katiewits
- 2 cups cut (1 inch) asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning salt
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 1-quart saucepan, heat 1 inch water to boiling. Add asparagus; cook uncovered 2 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- In baking dish, mix asparagus, bell pepper and onions. In medium bowl, stir 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the remaining ingredients until blended; pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes, sprinkling with remaining 1/2 cup cheese for last 5 minutes of baking, until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean.
Makes 6 servings