If your an Avocado lover you’ll want to try this delicious pesto sauce on tacos, vegetables or your favorite pastas. If your not an Avocado lover you might become one.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 to 6 tablespoons water, as needed
- Combine all ingredients, except water, in a food processor; puree until smooth.
- With machine running, slowly add water to mixture until desired consistency is reached.
Serve immediately or well chilled.