- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Thick Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Cook and stir bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 14 min. or until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to drippings in skillet; cook 1 min. or just until garlic starts to brown.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet with wine; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients.