Here’s a recipe given to us from Stacie and it looks pretty good. I’m going to give it a try this weekend and let you know what I think. Thanks Stacie. We’ll certainly be looking forward to more of your favorite recipes.
Submitted by Stacie
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 3 sections each
- 1 lb. of bacon
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. basil
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic or 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. safflower oil
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F.
- Fry the bacon for a few minutes on each side or until it’s almost done.
- Add oil to a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle half of the parsley, basil, and garlic on the bottom of the dish.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon and place in the dish. Once filled, cover with any remaining bacon. Add the rest of the parsley, basil, and garlic on top. Sprinkle red pepper flakes over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 min., uncover and bake for 10-15 min. more or until center of chicken is no longer pink.
Pairs nicely with grilled asparagus.