- 2 cups white whole kernel corn, or fresh corn cut off the cob
- 4 eggs
- 8 level tablespoons flour
- 1 quart milk
- 4 rounded teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir into the corn, the flour, salt, sugar, and butter.
- Beat the eggs well; put them into the milk, then stir into the corn and put into a pan or Pyrex dish.
- Bake in oven at 450 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Stir vigorously with long prong fork three times, approximately 10 minutes apart while baking, disturbing the top as little as possible.
To handle hot pans safely we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here