- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak (1inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 cans 10 ¾ ounces each, condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 6 medium carrots cut in 2 inch pieces
- 8 small whole white onions (about ½ pound)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen green beans
- Cooked noodles
- Cut meat in 1 inch cubes.
- In large heavy pan, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except beans and noodles.
- Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes, add beans; cook 15 minutes more or until done. Stir occasionally.
- Thicken sauce if desired.
Serve over noodles.
Makes about 7 cups.