• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 cup carrot, chopped
• 2 cups water
• 10 Habanero peppers, seeded and fine chopped (more or less based on the heat level you desire.)
• 3 tablespoons lime juice, can also use orange juice
• 3 tablespoons white vinegar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Optional papayas, prickly pear fruit or mango
1. Sauté garlic in coated sauce pan.
2. Once the garlic starts to give off its aroma, add the onion, carrots, and water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until the carrots are soft.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add Habaneros, optional fruits, lime juice and salt to the carrot mixture.
5. Place in a blender and puree until it reaches a smooth consistency.
6. Pour into sterilized bottles or jars and seal.
We use 5 oz. Clear Glass Hot Sauce Dasher Bottles Click Here