- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
- Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Place desired steak into a zip lock bag and pour marinade over meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Cook meat as desired.
Makes 1 1/3 cups