- 1 – 15 ½ ounce can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- If you prefer a cake like brownie add 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder and baking soda. If you prefer a fudge brownie omit both the baking powder and baking soda.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until pureed
- Use canola oil non-stick cooking spray to grease an 8 x 8 baking pan, then add the pureed ingredients to pan.
- Stir in some chopped walnuts or leave plain.
- Bake at 350⁰ F. for approximately 30 minutes
Let cool completely before cutting your brownies.
We use a Pyrex Easy Grab 8″ Square Glass Baking Pan which now comes with a lid Click Here