Wild Game Cooking
Broiled Breast of Wild Goose
- 2 – 8lb. geese
- 3 tsp. grated onion
- 4 tbsp. grated carrots
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1 tsp. sage, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups white wine
- Carefully remove the breasts from the bone. Remove the skin.
- In a large dish, combine the remaining ingredients. Marinate the breasts in the mixture for at least 8 hours. Turning occasionally. Remove the breasts and pat dry.
- Place on broiling rack and broil each side for 11 minutes.
- Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Cut into 3/4 inch to 1 inch slices
- Serve with a favorite side dish
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here