Burger King Chicken Fries
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup Zatarain’s dry mix for coating meats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Oil (for frying)
- Butterfly the chicken breasts. Then cut them down the middle to separate the breast halves.
- Next cut into the shape of chicken fries with meat scissors or a knife.
- Put flour and Fish Fri into separate resealable plastic bags.
- Lightly beat the egg with one tablespoon water. Shake four chicken fries at a time in the flour, shake off the excess, dip in egg wash.
- Shake off the excess, then shake in Fish Fry. Place the chicken fries on a plate to reserve for frying.
- Heat one inch of oil in a skillet to medium hot. Fry chicken fries in batches so they do not touch, turning, until they are golden brown.
- Drain chicken fries on paper towels
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.