Here’s a recipe for roast chicken that was sent to us by Calvin. Thanks and keep them coming.
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Sprigs or Rosemary and Thyme and a Handful of fresh parsley, rough chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425⁰
- In a large baking dish, combine all wet ingredients to make marinade.
- Add chicken and toss to completely coat chicken. Allow to marinade for at least 15 minutes
- Season well with salt and pepper
- Place chicken pieces skin side up and roast for 30 minutes until they begin to brown.
- Baste with marinade.
- Flip pieces and bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Garnish with sprigs of Rosemary, Thyme and freshly chopped parsley