- 2 1⁄2 lbs. chicken legs
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
Makes 6 to 8 servings