Carrots with Pineapple Glaze
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place carrots and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and keep warm.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the preserves, sugar, butter and salt; cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until preserves are melted.
- Pour over carrots; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Makes 4 servings.