- 1 (8-ounce) tub fat-free cream cheese $
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) carton frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 8 cups (1-inch) cubed angel food cake
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Gradually add the sugar, beating until blended. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Place half of cake cubes in a large glass bowl; top with half of cheese mixture. Spread half of cherry filling over cheese mixture. Repeat layers with remaining cake cubes, cheese mixture, and cherry filling.
Cover and chill.