- 2 (8 oz.) tubes crescent rolls
- 1 can (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on a 14 inch greased pizza pan with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4 inch opening in the center. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl cream the cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth.
- Spoon cherry pie filling over the wide ends of the crescent rolls.
- Top cherry pie filling with cream cheese mixture.
- Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring. The filling will be visible.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk together, drizzle over crescent ring.