- 8 chicken breast halves, skinned and bone
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried whole tarragon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes
- Hot cooked rice
- Brown chicken in butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add wine, marmalade, and tarragon.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add cream to drippings in skillet. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Combined cornstarch and water; and to cream mixture.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Add chicken and grapes to mixture in skillet; cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over rice.
Makes four servings