- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sm. seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salad greens
- Stuffed & ripe olives, sweet pickles, parsley & julienne strips of chicken
- In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, walnuts, onion and salt.
- Whip cream and mix it with the mayonnaise.
- Fold this dressing into the chicken salad mixture.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for several hours.
At serving time, serve salad on greens with garnishes.