- 2 – 15 ½ ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano, plus leaves for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (about 3 pounds total)
- ½ cup dry white wine (optional)
Preheat oven to 425⁰ F.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, toss the beans and tomatoes with thyme, oregano sprigs, garlic, red pepper, 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. (This step is optional, but for a richer flavor, add ½ cup dry white wine to this bean and tomato mixture)
- Pat the chicken dry and place on top of the bean mixture, skin side up. Rub with the remaining tablespoon of oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Place into preheated oven and roast until the chicken is golden and cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the oregano leaves.
Serve with warm crusty bread.