Submitted by Kooky Carol http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/
* Chocolate Fudge cake mix
* 3.9 oz. Cookies N Cream Instant Pudding
* 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 8 oz. container whipped cream
* 12 oz. container whipped cream
* 1/2 cup water
* Fresh strawberries (as many as you want)
Bake cake according to directions on the box and let it cool completely.
Mix together pudding, sweetened condensed milk, and water.
Fold in 8 oz. Cool Whip.
Cut cake into 1′ squares and layer 1/3 of the cake on the bottom of trifle bowl.[trifle – cake layer] <http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/trifle-cake-layer.jpg>
Add a layer of 1/2 of the pudding mixture.[trifle – cookies n cream layer] <http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/trifle-cookies-n-cream-layer.jpg>
On top of the pudding add a layer of sliced strawberries.[Trifle Strawberry Layer] <http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Trifle-Strawberry-Layer.jpg>
On top of the strawberries add a layer of 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
8. Repeat layers starting with cake.[Trifle cake layer] <http://kookycarolskitchenconcoctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Trifle-cake-layer.jpg>
Crumble cake over top of trifle and finish with fresh strawberries.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)