- 2 lbs. round steak
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil.
- 6 to 8 button mushrooms sliced
- ½ medium yellow onion sliced
- 2 – 6 ounce cans Dawn Fresh Mushroom Steak Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Trim all fat from steak and cut into 6 equally sized cutlets. Using a meat tenderizer pound both sides of each cutlet.
- Use a heavy fry pan with a lid.
- Heat oil and brown both sides of each steak cutlet, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn heat down to very low and layer fry pan with the browned steak cutlets.
- Layer sliced onions and sliced mushrooms over steak cutlets.
- Pour both cans of dawn fresh mushroom steak sauce over onions mushrooms and steak. Spread sauce with spoon.
- Cover fry pan and simmer on very low heat for 30 minutes or until steak is fully cooked.
Serve with your favorite potato, vegetable and you’ve got an easy and tasty dinner.