- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 pound cooked beef sirloin steak, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients; set aside.
- Divide romaine among four plates; top with steak, strawberries, onion, oranges, pecans and cheese.
- Serve with vinaigrette.
Makes 4 servings with one cup vinaigrette.