- 1 – 15 ounce can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 – 15 ounce can creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ lb. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 heaping teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients making sure they are well mixed.
- Pour ingredients into a greased casserole dish with a cover
- Bake at 350⁰ F. for 1 hour 20 minutes. Bake for the 1st hour with the cover on the dish, remove cover for the last 20 minutes.
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here