- ¾ c. melted butter, divided
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 c. crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 lb. lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ¼ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush a large baking sheet with ¼ c. melted butter.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer over baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, combine croutons, ½ c. butter, shredded cheese, crabmeat, lobster, and garlic. Spoon approximately ½ Tbsp. filling into each mushroom.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Sprinkle with additional cheese, and bake until melted.