- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅓ Cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- Crackers for serving
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and cheddar cheese until well combined. Mix in chopped cranberries.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap out on a flat surface. Scoop the cheese mixture out of the bowl and place it in the middle of the plastic wrap. Wrap the plastic around the cheese mound, then use your hands to shape it into a ball. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap the cheese ball and using small handfuls of nuts at a time, press the chopped pecans onto the outer surface of the cheeseball. (You don’t need to cover the bottom of the cheeseball with nuts).
- Chill until ready to serve.