- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all – purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and kosher salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until combined. Stir in chocolate, cranberries, and nuts.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart onto prepared pans.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on pans for 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks. We use the Surpahs 3 Tier Stainless Steel Cooling Racks Click Here
- Store in airtight containers for up to five days.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here