- 2 – 8 ounce packs of cream cheese
- ½ cup of your favorite salsa
- ½ cup black olives diced
- ½ cup green pepper diced
- ½ cup green onion diced
- 1 fresh medium sized tomato diced
- ¾ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese shredded. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a pre-mixed Mexican blend of cheese. Do not use a taco flavored cheese mix.
- 1 bag of your favorite corn chips
- In a medium sized bowl combine cream cheese and salsa, mix until completely blended.
- In a 9” x 13” pan spread cream cheese mixture evenly across the bottom. Layer black olives, green pepper, green onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Take out 1 hour before serving to allow cream cheese to soften. Serve with your favorite corn chips.