- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 13 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 large potatoes, peeled (about 3 lbs.)
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 13 by 9 inch pan.
- Mix together the onion, chicken broth, cream, bay leaf, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Wash the potatoes and make sure they are somewhat dry.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch slices and arrange them in your pan.
- Add broth mix to the potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove cover, give them a little stir and bake the potatoes for 45 minutes longer.