- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, lemon-pepper and salt.
- Add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a heavy skillet over medium heat, cook fillets in oil in batches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. For easy turning we use the Good Grips Fish Turner Click Here
Makes 4 servings.
Serve with your favorite roasted vegetables