- 2 28 oz.) cans plum tomatoes, drained
- 2 (16 oz.) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage, cooked and drained of fat
- 1 (8 oz.) package pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 oz.) package low moisture mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F and liberally grease casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Open biscuit dough. Roll out to create a pizza crust and place in baking dish (make sure it extends up the sides of dish).
- Layer mozzarella slices evenly on top of crust, followed by pepperoni and sausage.
- In a large bowl, crush the plum tomatoes with a fork, then stir in parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza, then sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
- Place several pieces of pepperoni on top of pizza for visual effect.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until dough is cooked through and cheese is bubbly.
Serve hot and enjoy!