Submitted by LittleRed
- ½ cup walnuts (preferably soaked at least 8 hours and rinsed well), chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoon low sodium tamari
- ½ head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ head red leaf lettuce, chopped
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the walnut-spice mixture ingredients until well combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuces, cilantro, tomato, avocado, red onion and walnut spice mixture.
- Serve with salsa as dressing