• 2 Ghost Peppers
• 8 Chili Peppers
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 cups vinegar
1. Wash the peppers and dry with a paper towel. (Wear gloves when handling the peppers). Cut off the stem, slice into pieces and toss the seeds & membranes away.
2. Place the pepper slices into a large blender container. Pour in the salt, ground black pepper and the 2 cups of vinegar. Place lid onto the container and process on medium speed until smooth.
3. If you don’t like any chunks in your hot sauce you can strain the sauce to remove the chunks.
4. Place sauce in a sanitized glass jar or bottle with a lid and refrigerate until ready to use.
We use 5 oz. Clear Glass Hot Sauce Dasher Bottles Click Here
5. It should keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.