- 3 large bell peppers, I use one green, one red, and one yellow
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Slice peppers into 1/4 inch rings; remove and discard seeds and membranes. Set aside.
- Combine eggs and milk, stirring well. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese, stirring well.
- Dip pepper rings into egg mixture, and dredge in flour. Dip again into egg mixture, and then dredge through the breadcrumb/cheese mixture, coating well.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches in a Dutch oven. Heat to 375 degrees.
- Fry pepper rings 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels.