- 4 cups frozen peaches thawed and chopped into large chunks
- 2 cups of mandarin oranges drained
- 2 cans of crushed pineapple drained
- 6 medium firm bananas chopped into chunks
- 1 small can of frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can of fruit cocktail drained
- Combine the peaches, oranges, pineapple, and fruit cocktail, bananas, and juice concentrate and lemon juice in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place in small disposable plastic cups and cover with plastic wrap or foil. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 45 minutes to 1 hour before serving to thaw.