- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups mixed baby greens, including arugula (4 to 6 ounces)
- 4 small vine-ripened yellow tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 small yellow peaches, wiped clean of fuzz, halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- Whisk first 4 ingredients to blend in medium bowl. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
- Combine greens, tomatoes, and peaches in large shallow bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat lightly and serve.
Yellow tomatoes are less acidic than red tomatoes but if you can’t get yellows you can substitute with red tomatoes.