- 6 lb. fully cooked smoked bone-in ham
- Favorite Glaze (Go to our recipe box and click on Glazes)
- Preheat oven to 325⁰ F.
- With a sharp knife score ham in a crisscrossing design (as ham bakes score lines will open to better accept glaze)
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham. Bake uncovered 1 and ½ hours or until thermometer reads 135⁰ to 140⁰ F. We use the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer Click Here
- Brush favorite glaze over ham during last 45 minutes of baking.
- Remove ham from oven, cover with tent of aluminum foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes for easier carving.