- Canola nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups Cauliflower, grated (about one half of a large head)
- One large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil leaves, optional
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grate the Cauliflower using it box grater until you have 2 cups of Cauliflower crumbles.
- Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7 to 8 minutes, or until soft. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- Mix in the egg, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Once combined, Pat into eight 10 inch round on the prepared pizza pan.
- Spray lightly with nonstick stick cooking spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, pepperoni, one quarter cup mozzarella cheese, grated tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbling, another 10 minutes. Top with basil before serving