- 1 (16-ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) jar chunky Pico de Gallo
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, do not drain
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, chopped black olives, sliced green onions
- Cook first 6 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often, 15 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings, and serve warm with Bone Crackers.
- Cut tortillas with a 3 1/2-inch bone-shaped cutter, and place on baking sheets. Stir together butter and garlic salt; brush mixture on tortillas.
- Bake at 250° for 30 minutes or until crisp.
Flour tortillas may be cut into bone shapes using kitchen shears.