Prep time 10 minutes
Baking time 8 – 10 minutes
Makes 3 dozen cookies
- 6 Tbsps butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons ginger
- 1 cup granola
- 2/3 cups chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and granola.
- Stir into the butter mixture, combining thoroughly. Add chocolate chips, make sure the chips are
completely mixed throughout the dough.
- Pre-heat oven to 375⁰
- Use a teaspoon to measure 36 equally sized balls of dough and drop onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Do not over grease the cookie sheet or your cookies will over-brown on the bottoms.
- Bake at 375⁰ fir 8 – 10 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool.