Greek Chicken Cutlets
- Pint grape tomatoes, halved (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1⁄3 cup pitted Kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, sliced in thin strips (chiffonade)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (separated)
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. chicken cutlets (sliced or pounded thin)
- Combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a grill pan, grill, or broiler. Coat pan or grill grates with remaining olive oil, and grill or broil 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to a warm plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
To serve, top each chicken cutlet with tomato mixture.