- 1 whole grain pita
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- ½ cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- Place pita on a baking sheet and toast in a 350⁰ F. oven for 8 minutes or until crunchy. Chop into bite sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a serving bowl, toss together remaining ingredients, dressing and pita pieces.