- 1 (12 ounce) container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon skim milk, or as needed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (12 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- Stir yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and honey together in a large bowl.
- Gradually beat milk into the yogurt mixture until you reach your desired consistency; season with salt and pepper.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Makes 5 cups of slaw