- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. green food coloring
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare and bake cake batter as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending melted chocolate and food coloring into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add COOL WHIP; beat just until blended.
- Spoon COOL WHIP mixture into resealable plastic bag. Cut corner off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe COOL WHIP mixture onto tops of cupcakes.