- 2 slices raisin bread
- 2 slices Velveeta cheese (feel free to use your favorite cheese and adjust quantity as desired)
- 2 teaspoons butter (or margarine)
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup for dipping
- Place cheese on top of one slice of raisin bread and then cover with the other slice.
- Lightly butter outer sides of both slices of bread.
- Grill at medium heat in a frying pan until light brown.
- Turn and grill the other side.
- Serve with corn syrup for dipping. (if you prefer not to use it that is fine, it will still be good!).