- 6 ears of Sweet Corn
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grates
- Peel back corn husks and remove silk.
- Smear 1 tablespoon of softened butter on entire ear of corn, close husks over corn
- Wrap each ear of corn tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place on the prepared grill and cook approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is tender.
- Remove corn from husks discarding husks.
- Salt and pepper to taste
For ease of serving and buttering use Corn on the Cob Dishes with Skewers Click Here